Old 15-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Default what is wrong with this tomato plant?

Shirley, you should tell us where you are on the planet.

If you are like most newbie gardeners in a big hurry to plant your garden
before your neighbors, you probably planted them out far too early and they
got zapped by freezing night temperatures.

Find out when the last frost date is for your area before planting out
tender veggies otherwise you are taking a serious gamble they won't get
killed off by another unusually cold day.

"John Smith" wrote in message
om...
I have some young tomato plants, F1 Shirley variety, and they are
about 6 inches in height. I have a photo of what looks like a disease
on some of the leaves:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/simplicool/tomatoleaf.jpg

Any ideas?