Old 15-04-2004, 06:33 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default bottom strainer question.

"grubber" wrote in message
snip
There are people who will either swear by rocks or swear at rocks. I

won't
comment one way or another so no one will swear at me.

snip

OK, I'll do it for you...Last year I used piles of pea gravel to level
specific areas of my VF so that pots would site nicely. They have made
nothing but a mess in the pond, and they make for a pain in the arse when
trying to clean the mulm up. Oh, and my pots don't sit straight anymore, but
the plants don't care, so it was a needless task.

I swear at rocks...small ones. As far as larger ones, I do have some of
those, because I like the look.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com