Old 15-04-2004, 11:32 PM
V_coerulea

Default PHYSAN

I deflask seedlings onto a plastic plate loaded with as much Physan as it
will hold. The seedlings are basically floating or semi-submerged in Physan
until I pot into compots or pot individually. After being potted or
compotted, I spray with Dithane. I alternate sprays of the 2 chemicals every
3 days or so for a couple of weeks and get little or no dieoff.
Gary

"Dada" wrote in message
. ..
Is physan safe for phal seedlings growing in moss? i have had some damping
off problems. Currently i am not watering the plants and letting the moss
dry back. However i was wondering if i could drench it with physan as a
prophylactic measure

thanks

Dada.