Old 16-04-2004, 10:46 PM
WARDL895 WARDL895 is offline
Registered User

Location: ENGLAND, EAST YORKSHIRE, HULL
Default Garden pond pics start - finish 3000 gallon

oh right, so we have gone right off topic? from saying in other words my web site is SH*T not even comenting on the pond, the info page is broken for a reason "it dont exist" ive got work and college, and dont have time to sit at home making webpages. "sorry"... and no explanatory text on the images?, sorry i thought the pics really talk for thier selfs?, "on this pic as it shows is the filter"????? waste of time, "as i dont have it", as if you need me to tell you what the pic shows, (you should stop looking at the website first thing)

well thats gotten that off my back, cheers for the coments from the other people...

and for glen harris, the i made the website for people to see and get help off, not for me to get negative coments on it, im sorry but ive seen hell of a lot worse than mine, considering it took 10 mins to make!!!!!

sorry for having a go, but i felt that was completly off topic, and not a needed comment....
...HAIL ALL KOI, BOW BEFORE THEM...

my pond pic website- http://www.wardl895.karoo.net