Old 15-04-2004, 09:31 PM
Registered User

Location: ENGLAND, EAST YORKSHIRE, HULL
Cool Garden pond pics start - finish 3000 gallon

Hi all just conpleted my 3000 gallon pond 2 weeks ago, and just made a wbesite with the pictures from start to finish on it, all comments welcome on here, or bad comments :-( lol, here it is cheers rich

http://www.wardl895.karoo.net
__________________
...HAIL ALL KOI, BOW BEFORE THEM...

my pond pic website- http://www.wardl895.karoo.net
Old 16-04-2004, 08:54 AM
Registered User

Location: ENGLAND, EAST YORKSHIRE, HULL
Default Garden pond pics start - finish 3000 gallon

Quote:
Originally posted by WARDL895
Hi all just conpleted my 3000 gallon pond 2 weeks ago, and just made a wbesite with the pictures from start to finish on it, all comments welcome on here, or bad comments :-( lol, here it is cheers rich

http://www.wardl895.karoo.net

comments welcome? please thanks rich
__________________

Old 16-04-2004, 01:06 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Maybe it is my browser. I can't see any pictures on your website.

Jim

s.com...

--
WARDL895
[image: http://www.weebls-stuff.com/forums/i.../notworthy.gif]

Old 16-04-2004, 01:06 PM
Sean Dinh

Gosh, another pretty big pond. Any one here like to go fishing? That pond
is mighty close to the fence.

Old 16-04-2004, 01:06 PM
Glen Harris

That's because the poster used java applets for *each* button
so they could be animated, and used blinking text, and the link
to the "info" page is broken, and the other eight pages hold
ten huge images each, with no explanatory text, or, for that
matter, warning.

This is an excellent example on how not to do it.

The images, however, are of reasonable quality.

Old 16-04-2004, 10:46 PM
Registered User

Location: ENGLAND, EAST YORKSHIRE, HULL

oh right, so we have gone right off topic? from saying in other words my web site is SH*T not even comenting on the pond, the info page is broken for a reason "it dont exist" ive got work and college, and dont have time to sit at home making webpages. "sorry"... and no explanatory text on the images?, sorry i thought the pics really talk for thier selfs?, "on this pic as it shows is the filter"????? waste of time, "as i dont have it", as if you need me to tell you what the pic shows, (you should stop looking at the website first thing)

well thats gotten that off my back, cheers for the coments from the other people...

and for glen harris, the i made the website for people to see and get help off, not for me to get negative coments on it, im sorry but ive seen hell of a lot worse than mine, considering it took 10 mins to make!!!!!

sorry for having a go, but i felt that was completly off topic, and not a needed comment....
__________________

Old 27-04-2004, 02:59 PM
Registered User

Location: ENGLAND, EAST YORKSHIRE, HULL

Website has been re-done, for the person who comented on it, by the way sorry for having a go! just dont have enough hours in a day, as im sure everybody feels!, the dog, CANDY :OP yeah she is great, the website is more towards the 56K region hope you like it.

Pond Edging Finish 2pods Ponds 6 17-07-2004 12:08 AM
Pond Edging Finish 2pods Ponds 7 10-07-2004 04:07 PM
[IBC] Photos from start to finish Dennis Howke Bonsai 13 27-03-2004 08:01 PM
Photos from start to finish George Bonsai 0 21-03-2004 08:45 PM
5 micron filter prefilter and 3000 gallon pond. Mickey Ponds 3 04-08-2003 04:05 PM