Old 17-04-2004, 07:44 PM
Rob Halgren

Default PHYSAN

Bob Walsh wrote:

Rob,

Seems harsh for a Township requirement, though maybe not for the primary
structure on a property.

Not the primary structure, and I have a pole barn that is already
impinging on that 50' 'barrier' (at 45' from the property line). If I
have to keep 50 feet from the back line, and 55 feet from the front line
(road easement), that doesn't leave much buildable land on a wide lot.
Basically takes away 25% of my property.

Wouldn't surprise me for a restrictive covenant though,but the twp.
shouldn't be enforcing those.

Not where I live. Residential agricultural, no covenants. I'd
really hate to spoil the view that the 30 horses in my back neighbor's
property have of my barn... I have to get an actual copy of the zoning
requirements to see if I'm just getting fed bad information. I wouldn't
doubt it. I've heard a different story every time I go in there.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit