Old 17-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Gareee©

Default Has anyone seen firepit information online anywhere?

I just watched a HGTV show where they built a firepit in the middle of a
pool/pond. It was run by gas, and the entore circular area had flames.

I'm wondering if there's a online source for building/buying something like
this.

My idea, if to use a circular kid's pool, painted black with Krylon Fusion,
and place it underground, near my new pond. We'd put the firepit in the
middle of it, and then cover the edges with flagstone, like the pond's
edges.

We'd have to find a creative way to hide the propane tank, but I'm sure it's
doable.

Someone here was working on a bubbler from within the pond itself, but I
really liked this solution.

Any ideas?

--
Gareee©