Old 03-02-2003, 10:40 PM
Steven-Royal Gold Reps

Default [IBC] Wine Grape Bonsai Serial Killer

Here are a couple of things I found by searching on metacrawler.com
for "native california grape".

http://waynesword.palomar.edu/ecoph18.htm
A native California wild grape (Vitis girdiana) that grows in canyon
bottoms and along streams in southern California. This species often
forms massive vines that drape over large trees such as coast live oak
(Quercus agrifolia). It intergrades with the very similar V.
californica of central and northern California.

http://members.frys.com/~bpmosley/Mah_aqu.HTM

http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/1998/981201.htm

http://www.mostlynatives.com/notes/v...ger%27sred.htm

Steven

(Jim Lewis) wrote in message news:001501c2c92c$b2b14060$59112cc7@pavilion...

I don't know what the native grape situation is in the west.

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Our life is
David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: