Old 18-04-2004, 01:50 AM
Mike

Default Toddler and laburnum

and don't cross the road and don't go near the River and .............

I agree with you on teaching the awareness of danger, but the poster has
come on asking for advice. They are well aware of the danger and point out
that the youngster does tend to put things in her mouth, as all children do.
Our eldest daughter, at the age of 3/4 was found eating coal!! 'Our'
recommendation is on this occassion, to remove the tree.

Poisonous? I can remember as a youngster when pea shooters were the rage,
having a mouthful of laburnum seeds as 'ammo'. I was never told they were
dangerous!! But I am still here aren't I?

:-))

Mike. Yes, still here :-))

--
H.M.S.Newfoundland Association Reunion Hayling Island April 23rd - 26th
Royal Naval Reunion Eastbourne May 7th - 10th