Old 04-02-2003, 04:28 AM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] Concave Cutter

Michael:

According to Bonsai Network Japan's catalog, they are available only from
Masakuni.

They come in two sizes, 170 & 215mm
They are available in stainless (nos. 8161 & 8061, respectively)
and in black (nos. 0161 and 0061, respectively)

Price in Japan is $98 for the stainless and $75 for the black.

Regards,

Bart