Old 18-04-2004, 05:11 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Honeysuckle vine or?

The japanes one is bad news. Don't know where you live, but if in this
part of the US, here's a nice one.

http://plants.usda.gov/cgi_bin/plant...?symbol=3Dlose

JK

EBG wrote:
=

I have a long fence far back in my property that I'd like to
grow a fast growing vine on.
=

I'm familiar with sliver lace (the vine from hell) and trumpet vine and=

love how fast they grow but was thinking about a honeysuckle because I =

don't
care if it's invasive.....but wanted some reward.....as in fragrance an=

blooms.
=

This fence is in full sun to part sun along it's length and beyond othe=

suggestions....I was wondering if there's a particular Honeysuckle I sh=

ould
look for......or just the "Japanese honeysuckle"? Fast and Fragrant is=

key.
=

Thank you.

-- =