Old 18-04-2004, 05:06 PM

Default Supplier of large stone?

Try your local quarry Trevor, I got mine from Tarmac's nr Bury St
Edmunds, depending on what you describe as big, you can collect, they
weigh you in and weigh you out and you pay for the difference, its
surprising how much will go in a Volvo estate... also you get to pick
the stones you want, a helluva lot cheaper than GC's

In article , Trevor
Tyrrell writes
We are considering building a pond with a large waterfall feature. We
are looking for a supplier of large rocks to build the waterfall.

Does anyone have any recommendations, UK based preferably in East
Anglia or with nationwide delivery?

Thanks

Trevor Tyrrell

don't reply to this meaage by email, it'll be deleted. Instead try my
first name @ my surname dot com

--
David