Old 18-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Good source to buy Irises?

The message m
from Buddman contains these words:

I am in the process of sourcing some plants for a new 6m x 1.5 m
perennial garden in my back garden. I would like to feature several
plantings of “interesting” iris species, but my local nurseries seem
sadly lacking in any choice. Is it the time of year?

I would be very grateful for any on-line or catalogue sources you may
know of that might have a selection to chose from.

Whereabouts are you? I have a young forest of Iris foetidissima
seedlings, or as many seeds as you might want. Very easy to germinate,
but you need patience as they take about a year.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/