Old 19-04-2004, 02:08 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default OT Sorta...

I figger we're all geeks about large masses of water and filters, so it'd be
OK to ask you guys...

Last year we got one of those inflatable 15 foot Wallmart pools. I chuckled
about it at first, until I realized they are perfect. Set up in the summer,
take down in the fall. Shallow enough for my 3 year old to feel
comforttable, and perfect for me to sit with my above the water line. The
problem with this thing is that the little paper filter system does not
work. I am thinking of buying a "real" pool filter to keep it clean. I
realize the filter will probably cost as much as the pool did, but if it
save maintenance time, that is fine with me.

Any ideas on how big of a system I would need?

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com