Old 19-04-2004, 08:07 PM
David J. Bockman

Default [IBC] black aphid infestation on Ulmus P

I'll blast it Jim, and see if I can knock them off. I can't believe I didn't
notice it before, but it's *quite* heavy-- many leaves are almost solid
black, seemingly overnight.

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email: