Old 19-04-2004, 11:05 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default What is going on with me?

I always just "wish" I could spend more.... "Kid in the candy store"
syndrome hasn't left me after
more than 30 years of growing these babies.

Understood, Ray! But, you've got the GH. Down here, we've added all the
lanai we can add. Went to our local auction Saturday (actually, I was the
auctioneer, so Frank did the bidding on anything we wanted) and came home
with three nice ones. One, Enc. cordigera "Chocolate Violets" x Enc.
atroniceum "Mother's Day" is in spike. Can't wait to see the flower.

More, more, more. Guess is doesn't ever change. I'll find room!

Diana