Old 20-04-2004, 01:03 AM
GrlIntrpted

Default Phals galore!

Oh Reka, I know of this site, and was dying for the appendiculata.... This
company sells on eBay, in fact, sold an appendiculata last week I think for
about $475.00.... I inquired about it, but they don't ship to the USA

Now if I only knew why the appendiculata so darn untouchable!

-M
"Reka" wrote in message
I have just found a new source for Phals, especially species, in Germany,
with pretty good prices!!!!
The only high prices are 350 euros for appendiculata and 112 euros for
doweryensis. They even have seedlings for 6.50 and 7.50. Wow! If anyone
from Europe is out there reading, look at www.orchideenshop.de. I think I
will weed out some of the plants that are not doing well for me and get

some
more Phal species.
Cochlearis and javanica, here I come!
--