Old 19-04-2004, 05:03 PM
Reka

Default Phals galore!

I have just found a new source for Phals, especially species, in Germany,
with pretty good prices!!!!
The only high prices are 350 euros for appendiculata and 112 euros for
doweryensis. They even have seedlings for 6.50 and 7.50. Wow! If anyone
from Europe is out there reading, look at www.orchideenshop.de. I think I
will weed out some of the plants that are not doing well for me and get some
more Phal species.
Cochlearis and javanica, here I come!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---

Old 19-04-2004, 07:03 PM
Susan Erickson

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:12:37 +0200, "Reka"
wrote:

I have just found a new source for Phals, especially species, in Germany,
with pretty good prices!!!!
The only high prices are 350 euros for appendiculata and 112 euros for
doweryensis. They even have seedlings for 6.50 and 7.50. Wow! If anyone
from Europe is out there reading, look at www.orchideenshop.de. I think I
will weed out some of the plants that are not doing well for me and get some
more Phal species.
Cochlearis and javanica, here I come!

Duck! Reka is flying low.
SuE
Old 19-04-2004, 07:03 PM
Reka

wrote:

Cochlearis and javanica, here I come!

Duck! Reka is flying low.

Whose duck are you talkin' to? People, she's hallucinating...I don't see
any duck!

Old 19-04-2004, 07:04 PM
Nina Baltes

Reka wrote:
I have just found a new source for Phals, especially species, in Germany,
with pretty good prices!!!!
The only high prices are 350 euros for appendiculata and 112 euros for
doweryensis. They even have seedlings for 6.50 and 7.50. Wow! If anyone
from Europe is out there reading, look at www.orchideenshop.de. I think I
will weed out some of the plants that are not doing well for me and get some
more Phal species.
Cochlearis and javanica, here I come!

Tee hee!
I know the owner of the shop personally and I can tell you that his
plants are top notch.
He frequents the German orchid forum at www.orchideenforum.de,
that's where I know him from. His big black car (usually filled
with orchids) is infamous among forum dwellers %-).

He also sells his plants over ebay.de.

Nina
--
C'est les microbes qui auront le dernier mot.
Louis Pasteur

Old 20-04-2004, 01:03 AM
GrlIntrpted

Oh Reka, I know of this site, and was dying for the appendiculata.... This
company sells on eBay, in fact, sold an appendiculata last week I think for
about $475.00.... I inquired about it, but they don't ship to the USA

Now if I only knew why the appendiculata so darn untouchable!

-M
"Reka" wrote in message
I have just found a new source for Phals, especially species, in Germany,
with pretty good prices!!!!
The only high prices are 350 euros for appendiculata and 112 euros for
doweryensis. They even have seedlings for 6.50 and 7.50. Wow! If anyone
from Europe is out there reading, look at www.orchideenshop.de. I think I
will weed out some of the plants that are not doing well for me and get

some
more Phal species.
Cochlearis and javanica, here I come!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---

Ladybirds galore Pam Morris United Kingdom 2 27-03-2005 10:50 AM
Jack o' lanterns galore simy1 Gardening 3 24-09-2004 02:34 PM
Shrubs galore! Jo United Kingdom 4 17-05-2004 10:08 PM
Odp: Phals galore! samaki Orchids 0 19-04-2004 11:06 PM
tomatoes galore! lieven Edible Gardening 0 27-01-2003 09:49 PM