Old 20-04-2004, 12:03 PM
Jane Ransom

Default infra red heaters

In article ibVgc.152$I%3.137@newsfe1-win, john Smith
writes
Thanks for all your replies, I was hoping for someone to make the decision
for me
as it still seems to be 50-50.

OK - here goes - I can't think of anything more stupid than trying to
heat the great outdoors.

Here we are, having to put up with gigantic, grotesque windmills, that
generate piddling amounts of electricity (and that only when the wind
blows), spoiling thousands of acres of beautiful countryside in order to
reduce our greenhouse gas emissions . . . . and you want to produce
more greenhouse gases to heat your patio ((

Does that help you to make up your mind????
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.