Old 20-04-2004, 05:06 PM

Default Zero turning radius mowers best? Dixie Chopper ZTR?

I know nothing abt lawn mowing tractors.

However the guys who mow our lawn here at work use Dixie Chopper ZTR
mowers...and man are those things neat!! Fast and can turn on a dime.

Question.... if one was going to buy a mower.... would it be wise to
only look at the ZTR types only? I mean.... are the advantages so
SIGNIFICANT as to just make it a no brainer?

Also..... Im assuming that Dixie Chopper is NOT the only ones who make
ZTR mowers, true? If yes.. what other brands of ZTR mowers are worth
considering?

Thanks in advance!