Old 20-04-2004, 07:06 PM
Peter Chant

Default what is best nutrient for growing plants - more horse pucky!

In article ,
"Cereus-validus" writes:
Hmm.

Are you saying two wongs make it right?

Are you another one of the newsgroup psychics that can read the mind of
trolls? Do you really know her well enough to make excuses for her? Do you
think doing so will let you get into her pants?

Your excessively long annotated rambling pedant would sure make for great
fertilizer in itself!!! Are you trying to bore us all to death with the
obvious?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

OK, long version of post. The original post is probally not from
Lisa Horton. It appears to be a forged post from the rec.photo.* troll
in an attempt to ecourage cross posts ranting about off topic cross posts.

If I were you I'd kill file this thread.

--

http://www.petezilla.co.uk