Old 20-04-2004, 08:05 PM
nswong

Default what is best nutrient for growing plants - more horse pucky!

Hi Cereus-validus,

Are you saying two wongs make it right?

For myself, if I'm doing something wrong without aware, I do hope people
point it out clearly and let me know. This will not imply that I will
denying I'm wrong. Hopefully, I will also always treat other in this way.

Are you another one of the newsgroup psychics that can read the mind of
trolls? Do you really know her well enough to make excuses for her?

My previous reply are base on what I readed in the original posting. The
content of post are alright to me, what was wrong are the cross posting. To
me, it look like a person who does not aware of nettiquette, that is good
that if we can point it out.

Your excessively long annotated rambling pedant would sure make for great
fertilizer in itself!!! Are you trying to bore us all to death with the
obvious?

I'm sorry that this offendding you. But I do believe that it will serve some
of the UseNet user here.

BTW: I had to say sorry to users in other newsgroup and stop my cross
posting now, so I'm afraid that I can't reply your post anymore. Have a
good day! :-)

Regards,
Wong