Old 21-04-2004, 02:04 AM
Mike

Default Trident maple and juniper problem

Hey guys,

I decided to switch my trident maple i got a few months ago to a larger
training pot so the trunk will grow.

Problem is I made the switch and now it seems to be dying, i have it in
a large pot and i have been watering it normally. I think it might be
due to the weather, in philly the weather has been a little crazy and
only now is it continually staying warm. Most of the leaves that grew
indoors have become how should i say this wilted and brown (looks as
through the leaves have been burnt if you know what i mean). Any
suggestions?

Also i have a small juniper and it looks nice except for one branch has
become completely brown, should i snip it off? the rest of the tree
looks fine, but hasnt had really any new growth?

Any help would be great.
--

Mike