Old 21-04-2004, 08:02 AM
nswong

Default Introducing Me Returning to the Group

Hi Garland Grower,

Like I said, I've been gone for awhile and I don't think I ever learned
all the rules of this game,

It like no body can learned all the law, so I don't think there is a single
person can tell what all the Netiquette are to be. Since that just a
convention, upto now do not have a standard yet, so the Netiquette propose
by different community can be different. To me I just try to follow those
that are commonly apply to the Newsgroup.

but I was just reading some of the Netiquette for
Newsgroups so please forgive if I make a faux paux.

This is the link I found by doing a Google search on this newsgroup that
recommended by Bethany
http://www.albion.com/netiquette/boo...963702513.html

I don't mind being
corrected, but some people can be sooo hateful for no reason.

If they chose to be hateful, that is their choice, not us.
I deal with people like I doing bussiness, if we can't get to an agreement,
then don't deal. Agree to be disagree are always better than shouting to
each other.

Regards,
Wong