Old 21-04-2004, 12:02 AM
Garland Grower

Default Introducing Me Returning to the Group

Hello, I have been away for awhile and now I'm back! I think I had a
different online name before, but no matter. I live in Garland, TX. Zone
7b-8a something like that. We recently put in a 1000 square foot garden at
my Dad's place in E.Texas so I plan on asking a lot of questions. Get ready
; )

I have a regular lot at my house 1\4 acre or whatever it is. We have a
small veggie garden 3x10ft, small perennial garden 4x-10ft, herb garden
4x4ft, shade garden 4x8ft, and recently landscaped the front of the house
with new sod and beds with Windsor stones. We only have one side of the
front yard beds left to fill with plantings, then the house will be pretty
much finished. We moved in, summer of 1998 and have done ALL of the work
ourselves. I guess that explains why my back is aching. Back to being
finished; I guess it will never be finished, there is still one unfinished
side yard that needs grass and I want to make a Daylily bed there as well.
The backyard is mostly weeds and we want to make a pond with waterfall and a
new fence with arbor...and well, you know. It just never ends.

Like I said, I've been gone for awhile and I don't think I ever learned all
the rules of this game, but I was just reading some of the Netiquette for
Newsgroups so please forgive if I make a faux paux. I don't mind being
corrected, but some people can be sooo hateful for no reason.

Glad to be back
Rita
Garland, TX
7a-8b

Old 21-04-2004, 03:02 AM
SAS567

Glad to be back
Rita
Garland, TX
7a-8b

Welcome back Rita. I don't post much but sure do learn alot from the great
people on this board.
Sue in Mi. (zone 5)
Old 21-04-2004, 08:02 AM
nswong

Hi Garland Grower,

Like I said, I've been gone for awhile and I don't think I ever learned
all the rules of this game,

It like no body can learned all the law, so I don't think there is a single
person can tell what all the Netiquette are to be. Since that just a
convention, upto now do not have a standard yet, so the Netiquette propose
by different community can be different. To me I just try to follow those
that are commonly apply to the Newsgroup.

but I was just reading some of the Netiquette for
Newsgroups so please forgive if I make a faux paux.

This is the link I found by doing a Google search on this newsgroup that
recommended by Bethany
http://www.albion.com/netiquette/boo...963702513.html

I don't mind being
corrected, but some people can be sooo hateful for no reason.

If they chose to be hateful, that is their choice, not us.
I deal with people like I doing bussiness, if we can't get to an agreement,
then don't deal. Agree to be disagree are always better than shouting to
each other.

Regards,
Wong