Old 21-04-2004, 01:03 PM
DavesVideo

Default Excluding deer

I know that others would disagree, but I only have two wires (both
electric), one is about 3-4" off the ground and the other is 5' (top of 6'
t-post driven in ground). Haven't had any trouble since with deer and we
have a lot of deer.

I don't disagree, but I have had success with just a single wire at the 3'
level. They seem to stay away and not try to jump it so I don't need the higher
wire. I have three widely seperated areas that I want to protect and they each
are on a different circuit. The small zapper I got for the vegetable garden was
only $24.

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave