Old 22-04-2004, 01:06 AM
Jason Pope

Default which climber?

Tara wrote:
I have a 10ft x 6ft trellis that I need to cover with climbers or something
to act as a screen ( the denser the better) to our next door
neighbours.Evergreen is a must but I do love flowering plants such as
clematis etc. Could anyone suggest a plant combination for me as after so
much reading and research Im now rather confused. Thanks Tx

For extremely rapid cover try something like a Russian Vine.
I have a number of different climbers in my back garden from Passion
Flowers, Jasmine, Ivy and Honeysuckle to annual Morning Glory plants.
They all have their pluses and minuses.

Try a couple of Ivy's perhaps a yellow one like a Sulpher Heart, then
grow a different climber like a beautiful passionflower or honeysuckle
through it, you'd get cover, scent and beauty!

Jason

--
Check out my ebay auctions for Passifora caerulea and edulis seeds and
Morning Glory (Star of Yelta) seeds.