Old 22-04-2004, 06:07 PM
Mike Lyle

Default Garden Plaques

Rod wrote in message . ..
On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 00:34:23 +0100, "Jason Scott"
wrote:

I am looking for a garden Plaque with the inscription "you're closer to God
in a garden, than anywhere else on Earth"

Anyone know where I might get hold of one of these?

Thanks Jay

I've got one here I'd dearly like to 'lose'..........one day when I
think the boss's family have forgotten about it ;~}

You have my heartfelt synpathy. Have you considered a gradualist, or
Fabian, approach? Anoint the offending epigraph with sour milk, and
let it quietly grow over with mosses etc? Then one day it will have
become invisible, and they may forget their moment of generosity? You
might also glue a few tiny pieces of moss on it and wait for them
spread: I've done that to age stones.

Mike.