Old 22-04-2004, 09:07 PM
shannie

Default Mini-greenhouse plasic bag thingy

"David W.E. Roberts" wrote in message
Hi,

I was tempted into buying a mini-greenhouse thing which is basically

plastic
feet and spacers, plastic coated metal poles and wire shelves, and a

plastic
bag with a zip in it to go over the whole shooting match.

Bought it at Glynweb for £15.

It is basically 3 shelves each of which will hold 3 standard seed trays.

The
top shelf has considerably more height above it than the other 2.

We had two of these for a couple of years before buying our greenhouse, we
found that buying staging for it was going to be very costly, as we'd gotten
the g/h for nothing and it had none. We used them without the covers as
staging and they worked so well we went off to argus and got two more,
they're great because they come apart and store easily when the seedlings
are finished and leave room for tomato and cucumber plants
Shannie