Old 22-04-2004, 10:05 PM
martin

Default Seedlings

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:48:34 +0100, MissJuggs
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:31:59 +0100, Kay Easton
wrote:

Carrots have very long fine cotyledons (the first 'seed' leaves) and
then the first true leaves appear very find and hair like between them.

I'm sorry if this appears pushy, but it seems as if there is a space
for a website containing photographs of seedlings, of 'weeds', and of
'desirable' plants, possibly with notes.

I'm not sure that I have the time or the access to the webspace, but I
am thinking aobut it. Could anyone help?

I only say this because I had the same problem three years ago when I
started, and have just confused my brother who has stayed for a couple
of weeks by 'just knowing' what is a weed and what isn't. That came
from a fairly close study over the three years, but a web site of
seedlings photos would be very useful to beginners.

Like this, Glenys?

http://theseedsite.co.uk/seedlings.html

aint google wonderful? :-)