Old 22-04-2004, 11:11 PM
Acgelok

Default ozelot sword

Hi all, I've just purchased an "echinodorus ozelot" (ozelot sword)
The tag says moderate to strong light requirement I run 2.5-3.0 Watt/ gal.
Does anyone have any experiance with this plant ?
It sure is a nice looking plant and a exelent addition to my heavely planted 90
gal.
If anyone has any helpfull hints to growing this plant I would definitly
appreciate it
Please reply to this forum or to my Email address I will respond a.s.a.p. but I
have 5-6 other hobbies keeping me ocupied so it may me take a day or two to get
back to y'all. Pls. respond with any & all info you might have
sincerely & regards ART