Old 23-04-2004, 07:02 AM
culprit

Default flower or weed? help!

"Dave Smith" wrote in message
I'm not a master gardener, in fact I'm just a pure beginner. Last year I
spread some wild flowers around the side of my house and now lots of
things are growing over there. I'm not sure all of them are flowers
though. Take a look at these pictures and help me identify what is
growing over there. Thanks,

Dave

http://homepage.mac.com/davecalhoun/PhotoAlbum43.html

my theory is that it's only a weed if you don't want it there. do you like
the way they look? do they add or detract from the garden? do they
obviously not belong? make your own decision. who cares what someone else
thinks of them.

the only weeds i know of are Himalayan blackberries, which i suspect have
roots that reach to hell itself.

-kelly