Old 23-04-2004, 08:04 AM
MissJuggs

Default Seedlings

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:28:09 +0200, martin wrote:

What would be useful to add to something like Martin's site is a
classification that would match more closely with newbie gardeners,
like vegetables, annuals, bulbs, etc. But that is a minor quibble, as
the common names are there under the pictures, and I am sad enough to
wade through loads of pictures, hoping that something will sink in,
anyway.

If you dig around on the site ( no pun intended). You'll find that the
seedlings are ordered in several different ways.
I'm a bit overwhelmed by the amount of information on the site.

Oh. Will do. I've already bookmarked it, will spend some time
learning there this weekend.

Glenys
--
"A Newsweek poll said if the election were held today, John Kerry
would beat Bush 49 percent to 46 percent. And today, President Bush