Old 23-04-2004, 10:04 AM
Tasslehoff

Default ozelot sword

It's a really gorgeous plant provided you have at least 2W/G and can provide
a half decent substrate and root tablets. Try to keep the surface/sides
free from floating clutter to give it more light, otherwise it won't display
it's great colour. The leaves grow really chunky muhaha and older leaves
turn green, appear to lose their spots and eventually decay which is when I
trim them.

"Acgelok" wrote in message
Hi all, I've just purchased an "echinodorus ozelot" (ozelot sword)
The tag says moderate to strong light requirement I run 2.5-3.0 Watt/
gal.
Does anyone have any experiance with this plant ?
It sure is a nice looking plant and a exelent addition to my heavely
planted 90
gal.
If anyone has any helpfull hints to growing this plant I would definitly
appreciate it
Please reply to this forum or to my Email address I will respond a.s.a.p.
but I
have 5-6 other hobbies keeping me ocupied so it may me take a day or two
to get
back to y'all. Pls. respond with any & all info you might have
sincerely & regards ART