Old 23-04-2004, 02:08 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Lawn Edging Cutting Question

In article EX7ic.55$9N.37@newsfe1-win, Hellsbells writes
Hi, does anybody know of such a device that either clips or screws to garden
lawn edge cutters so that all the grass blades are caught to save me bending
down to pick them up.

I've used such a device that attaches via magnets but I sent it back as it
kept falling off and was useless.

If anyone knows of a device or even a new set of cutters with this built
into it then I would be very grateful

We have something called a Spin Trim. It is easy to use and very
effective. We use it regularly so that the bits cut off the edge are
short enough just to leave to rot down where they land without being an
eye sore.
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.