Old 23-04-2004, 04:09 PM
John

Default Lawn Edging Cutting Question

In article ,
Jane Ransom wrote:

In article EX7ic.55$9N.37@newsfe1-win, Hellsbells writes
Hi, does anybody know of such a device that either clips or screws to garden
lawn edge cutters so that all the grass blades are caught to save me bending
down to pick them up.

We have something called a Spin Trim. It is easy to use and very
effective. We use it regularly so that the bits cut off the edge are
short enough just to leave to rot down where they land without being an
eye sore.

Yes - I just run the hoe along the edge (in the border) after I've
trimmed, convincing myself that those little grass trimmings make good
compost. They're always little -- if you only trim every few weeks ...
what's the point in trmming the edges?!

John