Old 23-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Rebecca Webb

Default Can I MOW over BURLAP?

In article , "~El Gorda~"
wrote:

If the grass never grew well in that spot before, why do you think it will
grow there now?

The burlap. Are you telling me I'm putting too much faith in it? My
thought is, even if it doesn't help grass grow (by containing the
moisture), it'll provide something environmentally-friendly to walk on
(i.e. keep folks out of the mud) until I can think what else to do.

As a general rule, grass and shade don't mix.

But (RW braces herself for the laughs) the grass seed bag said, "For full
shade."

RW

--
Malfoy froze like a mudblood before a basilisk.
http://cda.mrs.umn.edu/~webbrl/AnObedientHouse/