Old 23-04-2004, 09:09 PM
Jason Pope

Default Mini-greenhouse plasic bag thingy

MissJuggs wrote:
On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:13:48 +0100, "David W.E. Roberts"
wrote:

I was tempted into buying a mini-greenhouse thing which is basically plastic
feet and spacers, plastic coated metal poles and wire shelves, and a plastic
bag with a zip in it to go over the whole shooting match.

I have a very tiny patio with a sunny corner, and one of these does as
greenhouse/cold frame/cat kennel as required.

However, you need to bring it in in the winter as the plastic covering
can get severely damaged. This has happened to mine, and I was
wondering if anyone knows a place I can go to to buy a new cover from?

Glenys

Homebase sells covers for greenhouses, dunno if they are the same but
they're only £9.99

Jason
--
Check out my ebay auctions for Passifora caerulea and edulis seeds and
Morning Glory (Star of Yelta) seeds.