Old 06-02-2003, 11:27 AM
Theo

Default [IBC] Squirrels

Make a girandole like the one kids buy with some sparkling metallic
colors.. will turn with the wind and keep the birds and squirrels
probably away.. or some alu wrapping paper ponpons.. they keeps away
birds form my tender sprouts in spring ..
or be nasty and use Bird Glue like Celts were using to capture birds with
Guy ( mistletoe) the squirrel will lose plenty of hairs and will remember
:-)
Theo

016601c1839a$e4188920$0430fea9@dalespc...