Old 28-01-2003, 04:29 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] Squirrels

----- Original Message -----
From: "Iris Cohen"
Subject: [IBC] Squirrels

There are two ways to deter squirrels. The other is to have a
dog that is out in the yard frequently. Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40

Iris,
I dunno...I'm sure I can just hear the squirrels laughing out loud at my
two JRT's, and 4 cats.
I personally think all "squirrel questions" should just be forwarded to
Nina!!
:)
Dale

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 28-01-2003, 05:44 PM
Ben Griffin

Ive found from experience dried blood keeps them away
altogether. Kinda like garlic and vampires except
its real and it works. I tried everything last
spring and then someone tipped me off to dried blood
and they never came back. Just make sure you replace
it after a rain. Don't put it on your trees either as
it attracts maggots. Also cayan pepper spray on your
benches is supposed to work as well as urine.

Ben

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 28-01-2003, 05:45 PM
Ben Griffin

Animal urine that is like coyote.

Ben

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 06-02-2003, 11:27 AM
Theo

Make a girandole like the one kids buy with some sparkling metallic
colors.. will turn with the wind and keep the birds and squirrels
probably away.. or some alu wrapping paper ponpons.. they keeps away
birds form my tender sprouts in spring ..
or be nasty and use Bird Glue like Celts were using to capture birds with
Guy ( mistletoe) the squirrel will lose plenty of hairs and will remember
:-)
Theo

016601c1839a$e4188920$0430fea9@dalespc...
There are two ways to deter squirrels. The other is to have a
dog that is out in the yard frequently. Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40

Iris,
I dunno...I'm sure I can just hear the squirrels laughing out loud at my
two JRT's, and 4 cats.
I personally think all "squirrel questions" should just be forwarded to
Nina!!
:)
Dale

****