Old 24-04-2004, 01:04 PM
martin

Default Today we went..

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:07:33 +0000 (UTC), "Robert"
wrote:

shazzbat wrote:
: To Exbury Gardens, and it was fantastic!
:
: We don't live too far away, and we've been meaning to go for about 10
: years, so what with the weather forecast being favourable and having
: the girlies car available to steal for the day, off we went. Many of
: the Rhodododos and azaleas are at their best now. Well recommended.
:
:
: The sun shone all day, and now I'm a redhead.
:
:
: No hair, just a red head :-))

Where is Exbury Gardens, near Exeter?

Between Lymington and Southampton in the shadow of Fawley Oil
refinery.
The official website assumes you know :-)
http://216.119.90.126/exbury/homepage.htm