Old 23-04-2004, 06:04 PM
shazzbat

Default Today we went..

To Exbury Gardens, and it was fantastic!

We don't live too far away, and we've been meaning to go for about 10 years,
so what with the weather forecast being favourable and having the girlies
car available to steal for the day, off we went. Many of the Rhodododos and
azaleas are at their best now. Well recommended.

The sun shone all day, and now I'm a redhead.

No hair, just a red head :-))

Old 24-04-2004, 09:04 AM
Robert

:
: We don't live too far away, and we've been meaning to go for about 10
: years, so what with the weather forecast being favourable and having
: the girlies car available to steal for the day, off we went. Many of
: the Rhodododos and azaleas are at their best now. Well recommended.
:
:
: The sun shone all day, and now I'm a redhead.
:
:
: No hair, just a red head :-))

Where is Exbury Gardens, near Exeter?

Old 24-04-2004, 01:04 PM
martin

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:39:29 +0100, "shazzbat"
wrote:

To Exbury Gardens, and it was fantastic!

We don't live too far away, and we've been meaning to go for about 10 years,
so what with the weather forecast being favourable and having the girlies
car available to steal for the day, off we went. Many of the Rhodododos and
azaleas are at their best now. Well recommended.

We visited Castle Howard last week, billions of daffodils and
magnolias are in flower.
Old 24-04-2004, 01:04 PM
martin

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:07:33 +0000 (UTC), "Robert"
wrote:

shazzbat wrote:
: To Exbury Gardens, and it was fantastic!
:
: We don't live too far away, and we've been meaning to go for about 10
: years, so what with the weather forecast being favourable and having
: the girlies car available to steal for the day, off we went. Many of
: the Rhodododos and azaleas are at their best now. Well recommended.
:
:
: The sun shone all day, and now I'm a redhead.
:
:
: No hair, just a red head :-))

Where is Exbury Gardens, near Exeter?

Between Lymington and Southampton in the shadow of Fawley Oil
refinery.
The official website assumes you know :-)
http://216.119.90.126/exbury/homepage.htm

Old 24-04-2004, 10:03 PM
shazzbat

wrote:

shazzbat wrote:
: To Exbury Gardens, and it was fantastic!
:
: We don't live too far away, and we've been meaning to go for about 10
: years, so what with the weather forecast being favourable and having
: the girlies car available to steal for the day, off we went. Many of
: the Rhodododos and azaleas are at their best now. Well recommended.
:
:
: The sun shone all day, and now I'm a redhead.
:
:
: No hair, just a red head :-))

Where is Exbury Gardens, near Exeter?

Between Lymington and Southampton in the shadow of Fawley Oil
refinery.
The official website assumes you know :-)
http://216.119.90.126/exbury/homepage.htm

Sorry, I should have said. I should also say it's a bit damp underfoot in
places. Not enough to be a wellies job, but wear your stout shoes m'dear. I
should also tell you that if you go now you get free tickets to go back in
October for the autumn colours, so we're gonna.

Steve