Old 25-04-2004, 12:02 PM
Pat Kiewicz

Default NE Sources for Small/Bareroot Plants

Jean B. said:

I live in Massachusetts and am looking for NE sources for very
small and/or bareroot plants. I would like to naturalize some of
my shady, damp, zone 5 back yard, and, given the scope of the
project, it would be more affordable if I can find some pretty
small plants. I am interested in both local and mail-order
nurseries. Thanks!

Bluestone Perennials in Ohio ships small (and healthy) plants at reasonable prices.
Highly recommended. Likely close enough for quick transit time to you.

http://www.bluestoneperennials.com/c...cgi/index.html

(attributed to Don Marti)