Old 25-04-2004, 04:09 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default Using Foam to seal between rocks in a water fall

If you can put a liner behind the water fall, you have no problem with
leaks. The water just runs behind instead of over the rocks. That is what
we did with our streams and falls. Worked very well. You can see them at
our website below.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"Mickey" wrote in message
I see people are using foam to help hold rocks in place and stops leaks.

How
long does the foam last ? I know foam is UV sensitive and breaks down in
sunlight. I was thinking of using tubes of clear silicone.