Old 26-04-2004, 01:04 AM
RichToyBox

Default Using Foam to seal between rocks in a water fall

I built a retaining wall at the lower end of my smaller pond, about 2 feet
high and used the foam about 6 or 7 years ago. The foam still holds tightly
and is less noticable today than it was when installed. Yes the front
surface has degraded by uv, but it hasn't gone very deep.
--
RichToyBox
"Mickey" wrote in message
I see people are using foam to help hold rocks in place and stops leaks.

How
long does the foam last ? I know foam is UV sensitive and breaks down in
sunlight. I was thinking of using tubes of clear silicone.