Old 26-04-2004, 04:04 AM
eclectic

Default papaver (OT)

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in message

(snip)

As a recent chastiser, I feel obliged to correct any mistaken
impression by other posters that you might be referring to myself. I
have never done anything to deserve the repulsive insult of being
considered your friend.

(snip)

While some might take the above as evidence of being "hateful, angry and
spiteful", I prefer to think it is more in the category of being nasty,
resentful
and vindictive. Fear not! Those of us who are coming to know you would
never confuse you with being escapee's friend. However, we might wonder
if the person who could say that has any friends at all.