Old 26-04-2004, 05:10 AM
Red

Default Need Recommendations for Rain water collection rain gutter installer

If you do the math you will see that collecting rain water is a myth. I
don't care how much you collect, unless you have a 5000 gallon tank, you
are better off paying the bill. It may make you feel good and give the bugs
a place to breed but it is not economical.

"Steven@roadrunner" wrote in message
I received a notice that my water rate will increase almost 50% this year.

I want to install a rain water collection system is phases.

First the gutters then the collection barrels.

Any suggestions for someone who does this type work will be greatly
appreciated.

thanks
Steven