Old 26-04-2004, 07:02 AM
Michael Lee

Default Monstro's Big Adventure

Monstro is actually doing very well. His stitches pulled out, and his mouth
gapes a little, but he is able to work his mouth, and he gets enough food.
He has to make two or three passes to snatch a piece, but he is definately
getting enough to eat. He swims with the big boys in the main school, and is
always first at the surface for meals.

We thought about trying to get some pictures, but he is black, and fish are
hard enough to photograph. I really don't think any would turn out. I may
try...

--
Shalom!
Michael Lee

"AZKalEl" wrote in message
om...
What a great story. I love fish but Monstro's lucky he was not in my
pond, he would have ended up being called Sushi. =)
I wish you had some pictures of him to share, I'd love to see what he
came out looking like.
Hey now that he's had so much plastic surgery maybe you should change
his name to Jacko...