Old 26-04-2004, 07:02 PM
Brian

Default Can I replace water with HF in my garden ?

I would have thought the original suggestion was quite appropriate. 'Water'
the plants as suggested and they will never need watering again. 'Twill save
a slow death.!!and water.
Best Wishes
"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article ,
(Eric Coldo) wrote:

Because where I live, water is becoming scarce and expensive, but my
plants will need some liquid.

So I ask the experts here :

Can I use HF (hydrofluoric acid) in my garden to substitute H2O
(water) ?

Or should I use NH3 (ammonia) instead ?

Please help, the water shortage will kill my plants and my fishes and
frogs in the pond ...

Not for the garden, but you can bathe in it.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com/