Old 27-04-2004, 04:07 AM
Squid

Default Nutrafin CO2 system

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:08:32 -0400, "Phil Williamson"
wrote:

Must be, I just bought mine yesterday. How long did it take for you to
notice a difference in the plants?

I think it was about a week when I noticed the plants flaring up in
color and growing. It took about 3 days for the diffuser to really
start up though. I was getting a lot of larger bubbles backing up then
escaping the diffuser but now all the bubbles rise up through the
diffuser easily. Make sure that the tubing is placed into the notch
and it hasn't come loose though - mine did a few days ago and the
bubbles were escaping the diffuser.